Ai-Dealer Management briefs are published newsletter style. Those wishing to subscribe may do so by clicking here. You may unsubscribe at
any time just by letting us know and we will NEVER share your information and NEVER spam you.
All past newsletters are listed below along with other company news and coverage in industry
May 2010 - Management Brief: The Online Car Dealer's AH-HA
Mar 2010 - DealerRefresh: Seeing The Forest For The Trees
Feb 2010 - New Product Release:
- Press Release: Click. Shop.
Buy. Now for used cars
Apr 2009 - Shop Online Portal: The Auto-Grok + The Car Dealer Shopping Cart
Jan 2009 - PR Web: Car Dealers Adopt True Shopping Cart
Nov 2008 - Dealer Daily
Digest: How To Profitably Advantage Your Dealership
- Digital Dealer
magazine: Solving the Internet Lead-to-Sales
- CapGemini: What Is The #1 Desired Feature Of
In-Market, Vehicle-Buying Consumers?
Oct 2008 - Management brief: Online: Avoiding The Seven Sins Which Cost Your Dealership
Sept 2008 - Management brief: How Do You Define Ecommerce At Your
July 2008 - Digg It? Fox TV News: Video Coverage - Women Flock to Online Shopping -- For
June 2008 - Digg It? New Car Dealers That Allow Consumers To Buy Vehicles
May 2008 - Management brief: 3 Phases to a Great Idea
- Dallas News:
New Car Dealers Move Toward Online Transactions
- Blog Talk Radio: Blurring the line between your virtual and real
- Management brief: For Car Dealers, the Internet is no Field of Dreams
April 2008 - Digital Dealer Conference Presentation:
Car Dealers with Shop and Buy Online
- Management brief: Are You
Fishing Where the Fish Are + Using Irresistible Bait?
Mar 2008 - Intellimark Survey: What Matters Most to Dealership Website
- New Age Media: Ad Agency Online selects Ai-Dealer as preferred
- Blog Talk Radio: How self-serve shopping carts change consumer
- Management brief: Online, are you studying the right metrics of success?
- Press Release: Ad Agency Online endorses Ai-Dealer's car dealer shopping
- Management brief: What is your website's Raison D'etre?
Feb 2008 - Press
Release: Ai-Dealer chooses Chrome
Jan 2008 - State of the Union: Quiet Reflections on Dealers Selling Cars
- Internet Marketing Report: Building Trust ... with Rattlesnakes in
- Announcements: Car
Dealer Transactional Websites: Upcoming Events
- Management brief: Car Dealer Vehicle Pricing: Are You Charging Enough?
Dec 2007 - Management brief: The Lessons of Beowulf for Car
- Dealer Marketing Magazine: No Trust, No Sale
Nov 2007 - Management brief: Shopping Carts? Brokers? Leads? Which
- Management brief: Sun Tzu for
- Blogs + Forums: Best
online reading and learning resources about selling cars online
- Management brief: Conquest vs. Retention. Did someone change what is
Oct 2007 - CapGemini study: Of In-Market Consumers 1 in 5 Would Buy a Car
- Management brief: When
the crowd moves on
Sept 2007 - Management brief: Is There a Looming Digital Divide Among Car
- Management brief: Dealership Internet Use: A Hub or a Spoke Approach
- Management brief: Online Consumers Do Not Care About
- Management brief: When building a superhighway, don't just pave the cow paths
Aug 2007 - Management brief: Dealership Websites: The Medium is the
- Management brief: Are You Looking For More Showroom
- BlogProAutomotive: Technology Ineptness is an
Industry Issue, not a Dealer Issue
- Management brief: Promises, Promises
- Management brief: Internet Leads: Is this As Good As Car Buying
Is Going To Get?
- Management brief: Does your website propose marriage on the first
July 2007 - Management brief: Questions for a 21st Century Car
- F+I Magazine: My wife has bought a car before,
but this was really the first time she completely grasped the itemized breakdown of the
- Management brief: Next Generation eDealers: Click and
- Management brief: Internet leads for
dealers: Efficient? Effective? Profitable?
May 2007 - Automotive
News: Has the 17 minute
transaction become a reality?
Apr 2007 - Press release: Age of true eCommerce between
consumers and car dealers arrives
Jan 2007 - Dayton Daily
News: Area software developer creates computerized car
Nov 2006 - Press Release:
Consumers now able to buy vehicles online from car dealers
June 2006 - Ai-Dealer and Robot-Hosting announce joint marketing and
international Artificial Intelligence services partnership.
2006 - To rave reviews, Ai-Dealer releases its AIML
Dec 2005 - Ai-Dealer and
Nickelsen Partners announce joint
marketing, sales agency and intellectual property agreement.
2001-'05 - Long period toiling in near total obscurity.
Oct 2000 - Canadian Auto
World: Focus on eCommerce: the e-volution of CRM